Gatehouse Primary School – Classroom Behaviour Policy
We all have…
A Right to Education
What does this mean?
- We will have lessons in a wide variety of subjects
- Our teachers will do their best to make the lessons relevant and interesting
- We will get help when we need it
- We will get a chance to work on our own, with a partner and in bigger groups
What are our responsibilities?
- We should be kind with our words and actions
- We should try our best and not give up too easily
- We should take care of the school building and equipment
- We should co-operate and compromise when working in groups
- We should listen to the adults in school
- We should be on time for school and lessons
What are the outcomes if we are not responsible?
- These will be discussed and decided on as a class